As I am putting together my future log in my bullet journal I found it fitting to go over how I manifest financial success. I manifest success into my life with 3 easy to follow steps.
I have been using these techniques for years and it has helped me achieve the salesperson of the year award for 13 years in a row. And it has helped me succeed in my business for the last 3 years since I quit my job.
I hope these techniques help you as well!
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, meaning we receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, but this is at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
- Create an affirmation journal and write down daily different variations of the same affirmation you want to achieve.
- Put post-it notes in key places in your house with these affirmations. Such as your refrigerator and bathroom mirror.
- Repeat your affirmations before going to sleep
- Say your affirmations while looking at yourself in the mirror
Create a Mantra
- Write down a paragraph of what you want to achieve that you feel comfortable saying it over and over
- Chant your mantra at least twice a day. Put a timer for 5 minutes for each session
- Repeat your mantra in your mind while you are doing chores, driving and out running errands
Create a Vision Board
- Do a spread in your bullet journal and add your affirmations and mantra
- Get a 16×20 picture frame and hang it in a wall that you get to see many times a day. I USE THIS ONE
- Add pictures of exactly what you want to achieve
- Look for images in Pinterest or magazines
Act As If You Have Achieved Your Goal. The More You Believe the More you Will Achieve.
Use your Life Experience to Grow The Business You Love!
As a Consultant, Coach or Service Provider. Get on the Waiting List Today!