As I am putting together my future log in my bullet journal I found it fitting to go over how I manifest financial success. I manifest success into my life with 3 easy to follow steps.
I have been using these techniques for years and it has helped me achieve the salesperson of the year award for 13 years in a row. And it has helped me succeed in my business for the last 3 years since I quit my job.
I hope these techniques help you as well!
SUBSCRIBE To YouTube Channel for Daily Business, Productivity, and Motivational Tips.
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, meaning we receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, but this is at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
- Create an affirmation journal and write down daily different variations of the same affirmation you want to achieve.
- Put post-it notes in key places in your house with these affirmations. Such as your refrigerator and bathroom mirror.
- Repeat your affirmations before going to sleep
- Say your affirmations while looking at yourself in the mirror
Create a Mantra
- Write down a paragraph of what you want to achieve that you feel comfortable saying it over and over
- Chant your mantra at least twice a day. Put a timer for 5 minutes for each session
- Repeat your mantra in your mind while you are doing chores, driving and out running errands
Create a Vision Board
- Do a spread in your bullet journal and add your affirmations and mantra
- Get a 16×20 picture frame and hang it in a wall that you get to see many times a day. I USE THIS ONE
- Add pictures of exactly what you want to achieve
- Look for images in Pinterest or magazines
Act As If You Have Achieved Your Goal. The More You Believe the More you Will Achieve.